Sunday, October 1, 2017

Savings Bonds

If you have not heard the IRS now lets you get Series I Savings Bonds instead of cash back for your tax refund. You can do the whole amount or just a portion. The coolest part is these are physical certificates and not just something you can only lookup online. Below is one of the bonds I received in the mail from my taxes.

This link has all the details

No comments:

Post a Comment